DUIT..the real meaning of money?

Assalamualaikum and Good Morning all,


Alhamdullilah, now is the 10th of Ramadhan.


Is about another 2/3 week to celebration of Hari Raya..hehehe


I'm kind of excited to celebrate Raya with my family and friend n my fiance(pewitt)..hehe


Back to our topic:


What is the meaning of DUIT?


my brother meet someone at their Kebun. than, the uncle ask my brother, what is the meaning of DUIT?


my brother cant answer it n so blur..hahaha


so, that uncle say that the meaning of DUIT is (in Malay);


D-Doa (Prayer)


U-Usaha (Effort)


I-istiqamah (not give up and be a good people )


T-Tawakal (ur lucky)


So, that is acceptable..right?


so, please think about that..


Selamat Beramal..



Comments

  1. I just added your website on my blogroll. Really enjoyed reading through. Excellent information!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks to add my blog..hehe

    I will share more stories and other info on further..

    Thanks for your support.

    hehe..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts